Accounts Payable Clerk - Richmond - Part Time - Up to £30k
An amazing opportunity for an experienced accounts payable clerk to join this expanding company. They provide data analytics services to the retail industry with global offices and a plan to grow substantially over the coming years.
This role would suit someone who has strong AP experience who is looking for a part time role either 3 days per week or 5 days at reduced hours.
- Receive, check and post purchase invoices into Opera/SAP.
- Review and approve expense claims submitted into Webexpenses and import staff expense reports into Opera/SAP.
- Process weekly and ad hoc payments, ensuring payments are correctly allocated to invoices.
- Set up direct debits and ensure they are up to date.
- Post all bank and credit card transactions.
- Manage petty cash.
- Prepare bank, credit card and petty cash reconciliations.
- Review and comment on month end creditors ageing.
- Reconcile aged creditors report to TB.
- Respond to and resolve queries from suppliers, ensuring the finance inbox is kept organised.
- Complete supplier reconciliations when required.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role and ideally AAT qualified
- Solid accounting systems skills - Opera, SAP Business ByDesign and Webexpenses highly advantegeous, however, training can also be provided.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Are a proactive self-starter.