Data Analyst - Central London - Up to £30k
A dynamic and entrepreneurial commodities trading company are looking for highly motivated trainee data analyst.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and exciting team of professionals, who are building a company with great potential.
This role would suit a recent STEM graduate looking for their first or second role within data analysis.
- To support the design, development, maintenance, and improvement of Business Intelligence services.
- To develop databases, data architecture, data warehouse, ETL processes and reports to support the business's objectives.
- To prepare data queries for use in analysis, reporting and data visualisation tools (including Power BI) and the ETL processes.
- To support the business's Data Governance by developing and providing secure access to data audits as required.
- To communicate new functionality and reporting changes effectively to staff and stakeholders and provide training where necessary.
- Educated to University degree level, STEM subjects preferred
- Experience using SQL, Excel and Python
- Knowledge of data handling, artificial intelligence, and machine learning
- An excellent communicator - written and spoken
- Proactive, self-motivated, and good at working under pressure and to deadlines