JOB TITLE: .Net Full Stack Developer
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
REPORTING TO: Senior Technology Programme Manager
LOCATION: Roehampton, South West London
Please note that we are currently working to a hybrid model of work which requires a minimum of 3 days working in our office based in Roehampton, London.
Our team of twenty staff develop and support most of our IT systems in-house across a mix of bespoke software and SaaS platforms. We use an agile project management approach and a framework for software development and delivery that takes advantage of the very latest Microsoft technologies, including Azure and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The Role: We are looking for an experienced full stack C# developer with a proven track record in both .Net Core and full framework development to join or close-knit team of developers to deliver key strategic projects, develop and enhance our existing services.
You will have hands-on involvement across the full software design lifecycle including business process & requirements analysis, system architecture, development, testing, performance tuning and optimisation of in-house technologies and products as part of a small team using agile software development methodologies.
The role is ideal for an enthusiastic and committed IT professional who is keen to advance their career by developing their knowledge and experience across a wide range of key Microsoft solution platforms and application frameworks. It provides the opportunity to work in a unique environment, whist helping to enhance the business operations of the ITF through the application of the very latest technologies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To work as a member of the development team to build and maintain new IT systems and software as required by the business needs of the ITF.
- Use and participate in SCRUM agile software development methods.
- Enhance, maintain and support the ITF's existing public websites and private web-portals.
- Enhance, maintain and support the ITF's existing data management framework built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Umbraco CMS, and which also integrates with our core tennis results and operations SQL Server databases.
- Enhance, maintain and support the ITF's existing web services and web APIs which communicate and exchange data with ITF websites and web-based applications, and with the systems of external partner organisations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively are a prerequisite as the role involves a significant amount of liaison with staff across all areas of the organisation and at all levels.
- A flexible, enthusiastic approach to work with the ability to remain composed and quickly identify and resolve problems under pressure.
- Reliable and highly self-motivated individual with a well organised, methodical approach, demonstrating attention to detail.
- Ability to recognise the importance of procedures and standards. Must demonstrate knowledge and understanding of standard practices and procedures.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
✓ Strong Microsoft stack development (C#, .Net, .Net Core, ASP.Net, etc)
✓ Frontend experience with a framework such as Angular, React, Vue
✓ Using TDD, BDD and SOLID principles are required to build maintainable and scalable solutions
✓ Azure DevOps and Cloud Services experience desirable ✓ Relational database experience i.e. SQL Server and T-SQL
✓ Any non-relational DB experience such as Azure Cosmos, MongoDB and DocumentDB is also desirable.
What we offer….
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare & Free access to Help@hand - digital health & wellbeing service (incl. remote GP)
- Group personal pension scheme / Life assurance (subject to conditions)
- Ride2Work (in conjunction with Evans Cycles)
- Free parking on site Working hours: based on 35 hours per week with core hours of 10am-4pm Monday to Friday - flexible start & end times
- Core 35 hour week from Mon - Fri (although weekend work and longer hours are a part of the role when travelling)
- Lunch provided when working from the office
A DBS check may be required of the successful candidate.