Group Financial Accountant - Berkshire / Hybrid - Up to £68k
A leading manufacturing company in West Berkshire are looking for a Group Financial Accountant
This company have doubled their turnover in the last 2.5 years and have plans to continue this trajectory.
Working for the Group Financial Controller your role will be to ensure the efficient operation of the group finance function.
- Manage the monthly group intercompany reconciliation and confirmation process
- Manage group financial consolidation processes
- Design and implement internal financial audit and compliance programme
- Manage compliance and reporting of international branch companies
- Support group financial controller with EMEA external audit processes
- Manage and support a trainee accountant
- Manage commercial contract reviews - Customer/Supplier terms, NDA, etc
- Qualified accountant ACCA or ACA
- Previous group accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills with knowledge of VLOOKUP and Pivot tables