HR Assistant - London - Up to £60k
A dynamic and entrepreneurial IT services company are looking for an experienced HR Assistant.
This is a great opportunity for a HR generalist with experience in learning and development and analytics to join a busy London based Human Resources team during a time of exciting expansion and growth.
- Work closely across the whole organisation to develop and implement talent acquisition, L&D, employee engagement, compensation, and benefits.
- Extract regular monthly analytical reports from the HR system for the management team and other adhoc analytic reports to support the HR agenda
- Contribute to HR projects, managing positive relationships with the business and ensuring the reputation and regard for HR is strong with all stakeholders
- Develop, implement and annually review HR processes/policies
- Administer HR database and maintain employee records
- Provide first-line assistance with HR queries from employees
- Overseeing a managed payroll.
- Overseeing the management of company benefits and pension schemes, this will involve liaising with external providers.
- Prepare, analyse and report HR data with key recommendations
- Assist with the recruitment process
- Have good HR generalist experience.
- Experience of adopting a strategic view of L&D to enhance employee experience.
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to analyse a variety of data, determine validity, draw conclusions, and make recommendations in a clear, concise and easily understandable manner.
- Good standard of formal education (degree in related area such as Business, Human Resources or similar field preferred).
If you are interested in the role, please apply below ASAP.