IT Support Specialist (1st / 2nd line) - Reading / Hybrid - £27 - £30K
A client of mine are seeking an IT Support Specialist to be part of the IT team. The postholder will provide operational and technical IT support to internal end-users of business cloud, on-premises infrastructure, and applications to ensure that the business benefits of applications continue to be achieved throughout their lifetime.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line IT support to the office-based & remote users.
- Create and maintain User Accounts on several key systems including Azure Active Directory.
- Set up end-user computing hardware and client applications.
- Setup, configure and support mobile devices on IOS and Android platforms.
- Maintain assets, inventory records of key equipment and communications with suppliers on purchase, and repairs of equipment.
- Perform physical moves of end-user IT equipment in an efficient and tidy manner.
- Assist with installation and troubleshooting of software and hardware.
- Create/ Build / update workstation images.
- Resolve or escalate incident reports and update documentation, as necessary.
- Other duties assigned by IT Manager.
- raising tickets and providing 1st and 2nd line support.
- Maintaining the IT Helpdesk ticketing system