Working within a small dynamic company developing PHP based systems and integration. We are looking to find the right PHP developer to fit the business, a self starter - there will be a fair bit of autonomy but work certainly driven by project needs. Someone who can understand requirements and develop real code quickly to solve problems. Working with SuiteCRM (SugarCRM), Dolibarr ERP and custom PHP applications and integrations.
- Write "clean", well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Experience / skills
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Ability to understand and analyse systems
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with version control tools
- Keen and willing to deliver great solutions.
Salary band £28-38k depending on experience / fit.
- 9-5 ish - we can be flexible
- Office snacks - regularly pizza
- Unlimited tea
- Dog friendly
- 30 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Ideally in the Bristol office - but working from home is an option The above can be negotiated - particularly the office snacks